A strong appetite, average palate, and weak writing, mixed with outdoor adventure.

A strong appetite, average palate, and weak writing, mixed with outdoor adventure.

Friday, March 18, 2011

This Cat is Not Real

  I rode past this cat in the window recently.

IMG_0398

It was so perfectly cat like, sitting on the window sill, watching the world wake up, eyes staring up at a bird I had not noticed…so I stopped to take a picture and realized it was perfectly still. Not a surprise since it turns out to be made of porcelain. I pass it daily and now enjoy a laugh at myself.

Denver has been enveloped in warm weather as of late, with temperatures even breaking into the 70’s one day this week. I have spent more time on the bike because of it, even baring my feet and generating a little extra vitamin D.

IMG_0481

No comments:

Post a Comment