A strong appetite, average palate, and weak writing, mixed with outdoor adventure.

A strong appetite, average palate, and weak writing, mixed with outdoor adventure.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food and Movement

Two things that bring me great pleasure are food and movement. The two are intertwined, as I feel that one of the reasons I spend time in motion is an effort to offset the quantity and richness of food I enjoy. Plus, the greater the physical effort, the better the next meal.

I am omnivorous in both cuisine and outdoor activities, so hopefully this blog will not simply be a catalog of runs or another post about chicken soft tacos from Chipotle, but instead a clearinghouse of what I am up to and eating in Colorado.

Pork chops with apples, onions and a sweet glaze.

IMG_0222

Descending Humboldt, with the Crestone Needle in the background.

Humboldt 109

No comments:

Post a Comment